EkoConnect is looking for reinforcement!!
EkoConnect is currently looking for a person who would like get to actively involved in the management and reorientation of the association.
Who wants to contribute to and further develop the work of EkoConnect? Get involved with own ideas and engagement? Create and design its own workplace?
- a broad network of stakeholders in organic farming in Germany and Central and Eastern Europe
- 15 years of experience in submitting and implementing projects regarding knowledge transfer on a variety of topics concerning organic farming in Europe
- freedom to develop and implement new ideas and projects / to realign the association
- a physical workplace in our office in Dresden
We are looking for:
a dedicated person
- with agricultural knowledge and interest in organic farming
- who wants to take responsibility for the long-term development and reorientation of the association
- who brings in new ideas in order to develop, submit and implement further projects
- who enjoys networking and strategic planning for the further development of the association
EkoConnect finances itself only through project funds. If projects can be successfully submitted, an employment is possible. At present, financing via a federal voluntary service is possible.
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact:
Claudia Neumann: claudia.neumann(at)ekoconnect.org,
Tel: 0049 351 4943 317, Mobile: 0049 151 55585415
We are looking forward to meeting you!